...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Months later...

I thought about starting fresh. Simply hit the delete button and move on but it doesn't feel that easy!

My first year of University at Concordia is over. I have been forced to take 5 years which is one more than the standard 4 for Mechanical Engineering. This was due to my having been out of school for several years. It made sense though cause really I needed a review of Physics and Calculus, etc.

I'm hoping to keep this blog more active now!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 24 May, 2008 17:43, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back!

    Ironically I was just in your town for two weeks.

     
  • At 23 June, 2008 19:36, Blogger Sj said…

    You were Krupo? Where did you end up staying? We are still getting to know this new city of ours

     
  • At 23 June, 2008 22:46, Blogger kristin said…

    delete? perish the thought!!!

    i'm hoping to be able to write more now that life is slightly more settled.

    it's slow going getting back into the habit but I still find the same excitement from writing a rather clever blog post.

    glad to see you're back, i always dig your posts.

     
  • At 08 April, 2009 22:22, Blogger ChandrĂ© said…

    hey now that i'm back at university myself i completely get ur point :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home