...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

My 1st day

So today begins what? A new life? No.. not so much.. but the start of something new for sure! I had my 1st day of classes at Concordia University this morning. Chemistry 205 in the mornin and Physics 204 right afterwards. (And an ethics course tonight) It has been a little exciting, though todays courses were just short of being a write-off.

Montreal has also been fun so far. Suzy and I have been feeling like we've been on vacation since we arrived. I guess today is the 1st "real" moment, the 2nd will be when she starts work next week.

I haven't felt myself missing people yet but maybe that is cause I still feel on vacation. This is the first big move for me (as the Steve I am today) so I am awaiting what will, or what might hit.

And yeah, Toronto feels different than Montreal. Montreal so far has felt like Cape Town! Try and process that one.. but Suzy, Mamy and I have all felt it.. Vive South Africa I guess...

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At 25 September, 2007 22:03, Blogger MedStudentWife said…

    Just revisiting my old blogs & you know what? You were the first to ever comment on my blogs.

    I see from this blog that things are a-changing in your life :)

    Break a leg to you both ( in a safe way of course)

     
  • At 11 October, 2007 12:31, Blogger diogo said…

    A wise man once told me, when you're day comes, you never regrete the things you've done. Only the things you haven't.
    Adventure is good.

     
  • At 15 October, 2007 16:41, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude remember shwartz's on st.laurent at daluth. get the medium sandwich, your life will never be the same

     
  • At 22 October, 2007 13:09, Blogger Marieseda said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 22 October, 2007 13:15, Blogger Marieseda said…

    When are we going to hear from Steve Metroblogging Montreal?

    I'm looking forward to your first post.

     
  • At 23 October, 2007 12:00, Blogger Sj said…

    I didn't join the Metroblogging Montreal group sadly... didn't feel I would have the time!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home