...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Friday, March 04, 2005

s'my birthday

Today happens to be my 28th birthday! Hooray for me!

I took some time this morning to look back at what was happening to me at the same time last year.

I was reading Neil Gaiman's "American Gods" which I still think rates as a very cool book. In fact I like much of what Gaiman has written.
I was living with Dan only, not his bro Jay yet...and we still had bedbugs. Oh yes, bedbugs. It took over 1 damn year to get rid of them and we finally did it with the help of horse stall 'bug-dust' (really known as Diatomaceous Earth) It is extremely effective against those bugs...
AND the Communist Party of Canada were at my workplace handing out Union flyers. My friend Stephanie gave me one when she came to visit me and I brought it in with me the next day..and promptly had it taken from me..along with a refusal to give it back. Well, I chronicled my struggle in my posts. I got it back.

Link to these pages

Happy birthday to me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home