...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Monday, June 20, 2005

Videos and energy

I went out and bought two Anime movies the other day. "Appleseed" for myself and Suzy and "Kiki's Delivery Service" for my mother. (Whom I found out had already bought it by the time I had..aargh)




I also purchased a CD by this band "Youth Group" who sound so much like Sonic Youth.


My roommate Jay loves it so far and it seems to be aligning with what we have been listening to lately. (...and you will know us by the trail of dead, moneen, The Weakerthans etc)

On a related note, Jay and I reworked a Weakerthans song titled "Left and Leaving" and should be playing it this coming Sunday at a church meeting. (Jay on drums, myself singing and playing guitar)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home