...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Star Wars Episode III

It's been a long weekend it seems.

I have been involved in running a class called the "DTA Class" which many friends and my girlfriend are involved in. It ran Friday night, Saturday and Sunday and will end on next Sunday. I saw some fireworks for Victoria Day, saw Star Wars III and Birth. (with Nicole Kidman)

The fireworks were actually interesting to watch. They had some new patterns I had not seen before. An @ symbol. A smiley face. AND the symbol for The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy. (blue circle and oval)

Star Wars III is a hit I believe. Many of the things we saw in the DTA class were in this movie.. it prompted Suzy and I to talk about it for a long time afterwards. And, Suzy got to meet Rocky so that made it all worth while.

Birth was weird, odd and interesting. Basically, Anna (Nicole) loses her husband who gets reincarnated and who at the age of 10 seeks her out to tell her to not get remarried. It is something to be seen. Not something that HAS to be seen mind you but it does get you thinking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home