...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Well.. I guess everything is somewhat predictable.

I watched the movie "The Corporation" tonight along with Dan and Kristin. I found it a highly intelligent presentation of some very interesting and thought provoking issues. (I don't find myself able to write tonight about it as my thoughts are all over the place and I am quite tired) To comment on the issues I decided to place links to the parts of the movie on my mind the most for now. (links to Corporate watch sites, the movie itself, the idea of Sustainability that Interface Inc. is building, etc) I find myself impatient to see what Dan posts on his blog and what thought these issues motivate in my mind as well.

Still.. bed beckons and I will gratefully let it guide me to sleep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home