...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Monday, January 19, 2004

The band practiced yesterday... for now we are called "A Prison Camp Love Letter"

I never realize just how much playing for 6 hours takes out of you.
You're back, legs, head.. especially those "band ears"... good thing I'm not also the main singer...

Of course practice has only one of two outcomes that I have seen in my time in bands:
1. You hate the songs and are annoyed with the cosmos
2. You can't help but dream like a little child...

Sunday was an ego raising adventure.. can't wait for it to repeat.

Of late I've felt the need to start building something again. I stopped my musings on time since.. well for over a year perhaps. And the more I leave it the worse I feel.. and the more of what I thought I find being published. Poetry was something that left me about 2 yrs back and my only creative output has been in teaching people.

But now this.. now the band again! Our last practice I believe was in June, 2002 when summer hit and we had other commits. May dreams never die..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home