...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Friday, July 14, 2006

C'est tout!

There is quite the difference between Bridal Dress shopping and Tux renting! Suzy was in each shop for a while, it takes time, is way more involved seemingly. Then for me, I took about 15 minutes. And yes I did care enough to try and pick what I liked the best. In fact I am even choosing a less than standard design for the suit etc! So if anything my choice should have taken longer than usual!

I still do have to return and actually try it on since they didn't have any in stock, but everything was easily laid out. All the big decisions were made, colour, style, jewelry etc.

And the price is quite different as well...

2 Comments:

  • At 14 July, 2006 23:10, Blogger Krupo said…

    You may be amused to learn about something I discovered while visiting Timmins earlier this week: in Timmins you can rent bridal gowns.

    The store has the slogan, "if men can do it, why can't we?"

     
  • At 14 July, 2006 23:31, Blogger Sj said…

    Now that IS interesting! We found some places here in Toronto that do offer rentals but the conditions tended to be draconion, the prices too high and the selection... lacking.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home