...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Friday, July 07, 2006

Hydro

My fiance came with me to visit my extended family last weekend. We had a great time and the drive wasn't all that bad either. I thought we would leave very early on Saturday (July 1st) so that we would get through the border traffic in Detroit quicker. We left at 4am and encountered absolutely no traffic! We were stopped at the border for about 1/2 an hour only too! On a (almost) double holiday weekend. (Technically it isn't a long weekend in the US as the 4th was on a Tuesday)

Though Suzy helped me drive I still needed some massaging action after being in the car for the 8 hours it took us to get to south western Ohio.



I saw this in a mall in Dayton, Ohio and decided to give it a go. Multi-water sprays up your body in pulses, then gives one continuous spray while going down your body.


It costs $1/min and I bought 8 minutes to which the lady added 2 minutes for free. (Thanks for paying for this Suzy.)



Above is a pic of my waiting to be covered in pneumatic, hydraulic love...



In your right hand is a button to stop the spraying (whether pulsing or continuous) on any section of your body. By your left hand is an E-stop in case of emergencies etc.

It was pretty good, now it wasn't great but it was nice. The only complaint I had was that I didn't take my belt off. So that one section of my back didn't get the feeling...

2 Comments:

  • At 09 July, 2006 03:54, Blogger Krupo said…

    Yeah, saw it at Vaughan Mills and some other places too, I think.

     
  • At 04 August, 2006 17:19, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey! I know you.

    I've also seen this in the Calgary airport, I never had a chance to check out Toronto's though... as I arrived late at night. That's right, I'm currently in Toronto!
    Yaaay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home