...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

O'really?

More from the FOX man

As for mistakes in Iraq, definitely. From WMDs to failing to secure the ammo dumps, the USA has made errors there. But what good does harping on those errors do now? Every sane person knows if the USA pulls out of Iraq, Al Zarqawi and his terror killers take over setting up yet another terror state to go along with Iran and Syria. Obviously, that can't be allowed to happen, no matter what has happened in the past. - Bill O'Reilly


Is it just me or do you guys hate that sort of reasoning as much as I do? I find it sort of insidious, due to the fact that though I agree with him on what could happen if we just pull out now, I don't agree as to the why.

A far simpler and stupid example, (listen, it is a stupid example but if you don't get what I am about to write already you NEED the stupid example) would be if I stole my roomates car. During my little spin in it let's say I crash it. Should I tell him to stop his bitching about what I did in the past if I pay for it to be repaired? If it is in the shop and I have the guys working on it doesn't that somehow erase the things that brought us to that point in time? I mean, if I told the mechanics to stop working on it, paid what I owed them to that point and got the car towed back into its parking spot..still broken..it would be wrong. So, he should stop bitching about what happened, what is important is now.

Fuck FOX and fuck idiotic reasoning.

8 Comments:

  • At 07 July, 2005 13:54, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fox tells it like it is. There is no idiotic reasoning involved. O'reailly is actually a "moderate" and not a memember of the right. 99% of the things he says is right on...

     
  • At 07 July, 2005 14:41, Blogger Sj said…

    How about commenting on the topic too?

     
  • At 07 July, 2005 14:53, Blogger Sj said…

    Pete?

     
  • At 07 July, 2005 15:47, Blogger kristin said…

    Hey - does anyone have the statistics of how many Fox viewing Americans believe outright lies and who've come to absolutely ridiculous conclusions about world events?

    Plus, did you know that American media, in particular Fox, never reported on the Canadian soldiers that were killed by Americans in so-called friendly fire?

    Pete? Is that your name? pffft. too much rush limbaugh and o'reaaally is bad for your brain.

     
  • At 08 July, 2005 00:48, Blogger LXA said…

    I really have nothing to say about this topic, but it is fun reading the comments :)

     
  • At 08 July, 2005 12:42, Blogger Mitch said…

    99% of what Bill says is right on? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHA, snort, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, choke, HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH......ok, now I have to clean up all of the diet Coke I just snorted out my nose onto my keyboard. Fox tells it like they have been instructed to tell it by the propaganda freaks at the Whitehouse. Ask a Faux viewer if the US has found WMD in Iraq, of course they have, ask a Faux viewer if there is a link between Iraq and September 11, 2001, of course there is. Faux is just good clean fun. :)

     
  • At 08 July, 2005 14:35, Blogger Sj said…

    I like the name Mitch..

    Faux News:
    We tell it like it should be!

    I still wish that the one I titled "Pete" would have replied to the actual topic of the post though...

     
  • At 09 July, 2005 19:12, Blogger Mitch said…

    I find that when anonymous posters arrive they usually don't have much constructive to add. My blog had a "person" named Bob who would comment on all sorts of things but never seemed to be able to match his comments up with my posts. Most amusing! Have a great weekend!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home