...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I am a Toronto Maple Leafs fan.. and yes, I was one through the entire regular season. I did not moan and bitch about every mistake made.. I didn't praise only Eddie Belfour.. I didn't complain ad nauseum about Mats Sundin's $9 million...

... but they lost...

It makes me upset? no... sad maybe.. for them.. for my building excitement at each games start...

------

Anyway, onto my life. Steph and I just returned from Mexico on Saturday. We visited the Yucatan area including Ciudad Cancun (3 days), Isla Mujeres (2 day), Isla Contoy (1 day) and Chichen Itza (2 days) - we also stopped in Isla Cancun (Southern Miami..) for a half day...

I'll share more later.. but just that I went is enough for a post! Trust me!!

------

We ALSO just moved in to a new place.. we used some interesting painting ideas: Sandwashing, Ragging On, Denim.. and a white wash over blue and pink.. you'd have to ask Dan about that..

That's what's been keeping me busy.. tata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home