...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

When giving in is so damn comforting...

15 hours driving and sleeping, never quite awake.. Caffeine and music all that keep you going

Went to ol' Indianapolis and surrounding area to visit the family. It's been quite a few years
since I was last there. Saw cousins I have only known through the fog of youth, grown up,
with children or expecting. So much sickness and going wrong with some and yet I felt hope.

Made a close friend in the family. I've been waiting for that... never had a companion
related to me. (Here's to martini bars and The Smiths...) Gf went down with me and met
them all in their dysfunction and yet.. her remarks.. "You guys talk more than my family..."
Maybe all families are weird..but more so to those involved, go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home