...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Friday, November 03, 2006

Actually, just about me

It was snowing last night when I got off work, this is the second snowfall I have seen so far this fall. What last night was a first of for me was that it was so cold I now need to bring some sort of ear protection with me.

I really don't mind snow, the cold, of themselves. I love the silence of a morning fresh with new snow and I even don't mind driving in a new snowfall on a less crowded highway. I have been in one winter "accident" where the car I was driving went off the road and into a ditch. It took my friend and I almost 1.5 hours to free the car and push it back up onto the road. It was an adventure though rather than a hardship. What I don't like about winter is packed TTC buses with the heat cranked up so high you sweat in your winter jacket along with everyone else. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home