...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Thursday, September 09, 2004

OK, OK.. so I really am into these Environics surveys.
Like the Jung one I list in my links section I have read the background of the questions, why they are asked, why they are worded the way they are and feel they are great. Try this one, here.



They list me as part of the Canadian tribe, "New Aquarians" who include:

Icons:
Singer Sarah McLachlan
Author Naomi Klein
Singer/activist Jello Biafra
Rap-metal group Rage Against the Machine
Author/activist John Zerzan
Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar
Dead Prez

Incidence in Population

Proportion of Canadian population: 5 per cent
Proportion of Gen Xers: 14 per cent

Other Demographics: Mostly mirror the general population

Fundamental Motivations: Social Justice and Experience-seeking

Key Values

Adaptability
Concern for the less fortunate
Concern for the environment
Respect for education
Contempt for traditional authorities
Hedonism

Words to Live By

There is no being, only becoming
Everything changed in Seattle
No justice, no peace

Money Orientation

Making it: I'd never do work I didn't believe in.

Spending it: When I must consume at all, I consume with conscience.

Saving it: I'm not saving much now, but when I do I'll call the shots.

Stealing it: No, thanks.

Giving it away: Environmental and social causes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home