...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Friday, May 19, 2006

Updated, finally

I have been through a bit of an ordeal lately it seems, however now things are much nicer. I was sick for about 10 days first, then once I recovered I moved. After the move (about a week after) I had to go to see my family doctor because my back was killing me. I was then away from work May 10th til May 18th.

I can now stand and walk and move around with more freedom and lo and behold, can post again.
---
There was also many fun moments. I don't mind moving. I find it an interesting experience especially all the things that you can discover while doing it. Mainly the importance you attach to the things you own. Pack up everything and then see what happens when you are 'forced' to live without them for awhile. With my back in pain I still have not completed my unpacking. Many things have sat in boxes untouched and frankly forgotten. I was able to decide to toss or give away a few things already and wonder about the rest. As well as this, a new, semi-permanent environment stretches you as well especially since this is the first time I will be living alone.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home