...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Face to Face

Something about this band still hits me. It was the sort of group you would put on and everyone you knew would pump their fists, air guitar and drum and sing.. and everyone seemed to know the lyrics. Yesterday, while playing a game of scrabble with Kristy we put on this album and Jay and I remembered.. everything..

"I let the past control my life it brings me to my knees and i can not hide i can not lie so many words to say and no one to hear why did you go away? i needed you more today than i ever did you lied to me" - you lied


"what if i'm right and your wrong what if you knew it all along what if i figured out that i did not belong what if it always bothered me? what if i never did believe? would it be wrong if i decided i should leave? if i pretend i was blind and struck it from my mind would it still be there? what if i'd do anything to make it seem all right it's all right what if it's all inside my head? what if those words were never said? would it be easier if i just forgot?" - blind


"you think you're over with it and don't want to talk about it.. i'll tell you something you don't want to know"- It's not over


They will only of course mean something if you know them..but what a good time that was re-listening to all this stuff

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home