...and all this is to whom?

email: encyclical at gmail.com

Thursday, December 23, 2004

S"

Last night 2 work buddies invited me out to a party. I met some wickedly awesome people and some who were quite quiet. It was a really fun night, with: a guy down from Keswick, Ontario trying hard to make sure we all knew he wasn't gay, a guy from Keswick dragging a stranger on her back towards misletoe for a little kiss, a guy from Keswick calling someone's boyfriend gay, a guy from Keswick saying "Hey, is that your boyfriend? No? Good cause he's an asshole" but.. it was fun!

The part that really bothered me though was the possessiveness of one party-goer we'll call S". S" apparently is engaged to a lady who works with all of us but whom none of us have met. He tries to hang out with those I met last night all the time, but never brings her, nor brings her up. Either way, he is engaged. I was told he only shows up to hang with one person. To only talk with one person. He will only speak to her in whispers, closely and only if no one else is really around. He cannot stand people talking to, getting close with or perhaps being with this bud of ours "J$". I don't get it at all. He would not toast me during our ice cream shooters cause there was a joke that her and I were together. (A joke her friends propagated as a way to piss him the fuck off.) Ugh. I don't even feel like finishing this post. You can read this and empathise with me about his demeanor probably already. He spoke to Keswick boy when having a smoke and feigned having a headache as the reason he wasn't talking to anyone at the party, when they came back inside Keswick joked about his inability to handle his water and S" just snapped about it earning him the nickname "hey asshole" all night.

Like, whatever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home